Tuesday, October 14, 2008

whaaaaaaaaat?

Boring day... a little bit of homework which I'm avoiding. Don't want to go to the hospital, I hate hospitals.

I also don't want to do anything else concerning Moby Dick, because I hate it. I have to do a 7 minutes speech on the biblical references Melville uses in that stupid book, NEXT WEEK. I'm not usually one to complain about school.... because in all honesty I really love it, but this book is just insufferable. And to have to do it on anything to do with the bible is going to cause my gag reflex to go into overdrive during my presentation. The bible is full of dribble.

Tonight is House night! I'm always excited for house night because Gregory House is the god of all cable TV characters. If you watch house and want to see something funny... youtube "the black adder', Hugh Laurie in all his pre-house goodness as a gay prince of England. Rowan Atkinson is in it aswell.

Me and Mark are going to start a movie blog. We're gonna review movies with his computer camera like the Moviemob (www.reelzchannel.com/moviemob). It's going to be nice. I'll post them here.. We're pretty funny when we try.

I'm still tpying because it's a useful way to procrastinate cleaning my room and bathroom while also avoiding homework. Even if the interesting-ness of my topics has seriously declined.

My cat is attacking my face.

And with that jem of a fact, I bid you all adou.

No comments: