Saturday, January 24, 2009

Everything happens really fast

Time is going by much faster than I've been paying attention. It's already almost February, half the school year is gone.

I'm feeling very conflicted at the moment. On the one hand I really just want the next year and a half to go by quickly, I want to graduate and I want to go off to College. On the other, I'm terrified. I don't know if I'm the most capable person and the idea of depending solely on myself scares me. I don't know, that's just the train of thought I'm on right now... And what if I don't get into the college I want? For some reason I've always had this feeling in the back of my mind that I'm going to be okay, I've always done pretty decently in school, not fucking great, but you know, I'm not an idiot. What if it doesn't turn out okay? What if my gut feeling has always been tricking me? I don't know, I'm just worried.

Sigh.

No comments: