Thursday, March 12, 2009

Damnit

I'm getting really really impatient... I bought two volumes of Jonah Hex last Sunday and I got one in the mail two days ago... But not the first one, no, I got the second volume in the mail and I'm really sad. I have to read them in order!

I have a really bad cough. It's killing me. My lungs feel like death.

This post is very boring so I'm just going to list off some things that I love in no particular order.

Watchmen
Evegreen State
Lindsay
Mark
Kela
30 Rock
It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia
Milk
In Bruges
Sean Penn
Philosophy
Clark
Movies
Jack Kerouac
Emile Hirsch
The Beat Generation
The 1960's
My parents
Sammie
Sammie's Mom
Rainn Wilson
The Academy Awards
Pictures
Foot rubs
Bella and Booger
Slashfilm
Cinematical
There Will Be Blood
Into the Wild
Charade
Bob Dylan
The Kinks
Cty & Colour

I love other things also.

No comments: