Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No I will not

I'm buried up to my eyeballs in piles of homework today. I'm running on 6 hours of sleep, have a serious migraine in the making and do not feel like writing 3 fucking reports on Catalyst events to the Civil War, which is exactly what I have to do. Have I mentioned that I can't wait for this quarter to be over? Well I can't wait until this quarter is over. I can't wait until this year is over, actually. Camas classes are killing me. Freedom is calling me. 10am classes and 8:30am alarms are calling me. I am lazy, and I have had a taste of the freedom that is INDEPENDENT SCHEDULE PLANNING, and now I crave it.

But then... there is this AP Environmental Science class which is calling me... straight from the science wing at Camas Highschool. Ungh. I mean, I haven't taken any AP classes. An AP class would look awfully good on a transcript, even though I'll be graduating Highschool with roughly 50-60ish college credits... That has to mean something. Ah. I don't know. I'll have to have a snoozle and think on it.

No comments: