Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bullshit.

This is a pointless blog post trying to kill time while I attempt to motivate myself into going and doing all the before bed stuff so I can go to sleep, which I really really would like to do.

The weather is getting so much worse. Snow shney shnee. I've never been in a blizzard before, so I guess it's kinda cool. My house is currently surrounded by 2 foot deep snow drifts and icy roads. Not to mention the 65 mph winds making my room shake, again. Who can say global warming?

Saw Yes Man today, and I liked it. Those types of movies always have the potential to suck and really, this one didn't. By no means is it a work of cinematic genious.. But if you enjoy watching Jim Carrey be Jim Carrey than you'll like it.

Happy hannukah on Monday!

No comments: