Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm going to make a list.

I'm aware this is terribly unoriginal, just bear with me. And you don't even have to read it if you find it that irritating.

Anyway, this is the horribly cliche' "list of things I would really like to do before I die, minus the things I find too personal to put on the internet".

Also, some of these are going to seem very boring, but really this specific blog is more for me, not you.

1. Graduate from college (preferably Evergreen State..) with enough knowledge to do something useful.
2. Some Oscar season, see every single movie that's nominated so I can make an educated decision on what movies to support.
3. Visit Monet's Garden's.
4. Go find the old man I met in Carmel 2 years ago who sat and talked to me for 4 hours about his life, he was very nice.

That's all I have now... probably more in later blog posts.

I took this with my phone yesterday so the quality is pretty poor, but I still like how the clouds looked.

2 comments:

Anthony Preciado said...

You want to go to Evergreen State College?

Anthony Preciado said...

I dunno if you knew this, but I wanna go there too. I got accepted last month and just sent them my little tuition fee and like housing application fee. Soooo I'm pretty pumped.