Monday, November 17, 2008

Done

I've decided to re evaluate some things. I'm not going to let certain things influence my moods anymore and am going to let the chips fall where they may. I just find it hard to pour myself into something where I get nothing in return, that's the reason I should stop trying. I can't keep putting out all this energy, it's draining. Expect some changes in the near future.

Pretty good weekend. Looking forward to this Friday. Alright school week, nothing too pressing.

Almost thanksgiving, I'm pretty happy. Sam's family is probably comming, which makes me happy. I love Sam.

Even happier about Christmas being soon. Christmas means tree decorating, cookie baking, hannukah candles, Christmas songs, cinnamon insense, and family.

Can I mention here that I love Kela?

No comments: