Sunday, November 23, 2008

you know, you know.

This weekend either had GREAT moments or shitty moments. So let me tell you about the great moments.

Firstly, I will tell you right now that I don't take myself seriously enough to feel embarrassed about being excited to see Twilight. I understand it isn't a cinematic masterpiece, I understand the story is poorly written, and I understand that it's for preteens, and I don't care, haha! It was an excuse for a fun night with friends. I had been planning my "twilight night" with Kela, Mckenna and Lauren for about a month and on Friday it finally arrived :)! Picked them up from school, headed to Kela's for a few hours then headed to 164th for a quick stop to Borders and dinner before the movie. So our movie started at 7:50, and we got there at 6 and there was already a line! A long line, actually. So we waited... and waited... and waited and finally were let into the theater.

I enjoyed the movie. I'll be the first person to tell you it wasn't the greatest movie ever made, but it was light and humorous and an excuse to get excited about something. Also, I'm the shallow sort and a large draw for me was Rpatz. I admit my conformity in that aspect. What probably excited me more than Twilight was the new, long Harry Potter trailer which aired before the movie. I LOVE Harry Potter and always will. and even though The Half-Blood Prince is my least favorite book in the series, it looks like it'll be one of the best movies. July!

Huh. I don't have much else to say...

No comments: